This guide will show you how to create a Token and/or NFT trade proposal with your peer using Proton OTC. Additionally, we will discuss how to accept, reject and cancel a current trade. Best of all, no fees will be charged.
- You will need to create an account and complete verification
- You will need to fund your account as well.
- Optional: if you would like to trade an NFT but do not have one yet...
⛔ Do not accept Trade requests from unknown parties. All transactions are final, and cannot be reversed.
- Go to ProtonSwap.com/OTC and connect your WebAuth.com Wallet
- Recommended: scroll down to the 'Propose trade to' section first and enter the Proton username of the peer you'd like to trade with (no need to include the '@' name)
- Once you enter their Proton name, you will be able to see their token balances and NFT collections to choose from
- The left-hand box is what asset and/or NFT you're willing to send, and the right-hand box is what asset and/or NFT you want to receive in return. Tap the '+' and it will allow you to choose between Tokens and NFTs
- You include as many assets and NFTs to your trade proposal as you'd like!
- When trading crypto, you can manually input how much you'd like!
- If you'd like to switch around the assets you're exchanging between, you can tap the '↔️' button in the middle of the two boxes
- Choose how long you'd like the trade proposal to stand before expiring
- Regardless of the number of minutes, hours or days you decide on, you can have your trade proposal last for as long as you'd like!
- Tap the 'Swap' button and then authorize with your WebAuth.com Wallet
Congratulations, you've successfully sent a trade proposal to your peer with no fees!
ℹ️ All trades are final once your peer accepts your offer. Please be sure to double-check your trade proposals before making an offer. Scroll below to find the link on how you can cancel your trade offer.
Accepting, Rejecting, or Canceling Trades:
Already receiving trade offers from others or simply want to make changes to your trade proposal? Click here to learn how.