This guide will show you how to stake your Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens to a Farm to start yielding rewards!
New farmable pairs are being added and you can view them here.
- You will need to create an account and complete verification
- You will need at least a pair of LP tokens added to a Liquidity Pool, check out this guide.
- Key Terms
- Yield: Interest you receive on LP Tokens, which represent the liquidity you provided.
- Yield Farming: The process of earning interest on LP Tokens.
ℹ️ Not all Liquidity Pool (LP) token pairs you create under the 'Pools' tab can be Farmable. What you see under the 'Farm' tab with the 'Staked Only' option switched off is all the supported LP tokens for farming.
- Go to Protonswap.com and connect your WebAuth.com wallet
- Under the 'Farms' tab, you will see a list of Liquidity Pool (LP) pairs that you can add to Farming
- Click on the LP token pairs that you would like to add to Farming and you will see the option to 'Update Stake' on the right-hand side of the dropdown
- When clicking the 'Update Stake' option, you will see a sliding bar that will allow you to choose or adjust the percentage of your LP that you would like to stake.
- Authorize the transaction on your WebAuth to add to the Farm!
You have successfully added a Liquidity Pool (LP) token pair to the Farm!
ℹ️ You can add and adjust your stake at any time with no hassle! To do so, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Harvest your Rewards:
You will start yielding rewards that are instantly ready to harvest! To learn more and start harvesting your yield rewards, click here to learn how to Harvest your Rewards from Yield Farming.
Did you know that you can add some of your Harvest rewards to Proton LOAN to add as lending collateral or stake to earn more rewards?
- Click here to learn how to stake your LOAN rewards
- Click here to deposit XPR as Collateral on Proton LOAN
- Click here to learn how to short stake your XPR in the WebAuth.com Wallet
Want to remove/unstake your Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens at any time with no hassle?