Before Getting Started:
In order to stake your LOAN, you must currently hold a LOAN balance.
- When logged in, visit the Proton Loan Stake page.
- Enter the LOAN amount you'd like to stake (if staking your whole amount, click 'MAX')
- On the sliding bar, choose how long you would like to stake your LOAN for
ℹ️ You can set your LOAN staking term from 7 days to 4 years, please double-check the staking terms before authorizing. You cannot change/cancel your stake once it's authorized.
- Click 'Stake' and authorize the transaction. You will then see your current stake(s) on that same page.
- You will begin to accumulate rewards in LOAN right away! Click 'Claim' on the upper-right corner to collect yours!
If you have any questions about this guide or just want to say “Hi”, you can always reach us with the Help button on the bottom right side of your screen. Also be sure to follow our Client Services+ Help Center on Twitter (@MetalHelpsMe) to stay up to date and learn how to get the most out of your Proton experience!